This is an add-on board for the DAC+ DSP that adds two input and two output channels. It can’t be used standalone with the Raspberry Pi.
This is a beta test offer for experienced makers at a reduced price. The retail price will be announced after the beta test, but it will be higher than this beta test offer.
Please note the following conditions of the beta test:
1. You can buy a board at the reduced beta-test price.
2. There is no individual support for this, all requests must be posted in four forum.
3. You should be able to work with SigmaStudio and create individual DSP profiles. This isn’t necessary as we will provide a profile that supports all channels, but you might have other ideas what to o with the other channels. Therefore we recommend you look into SigmaStudio and experiment with your own profiles.
4. Money-back guarantee also applies on this beta test.
5. If you did not yet do this, you will have to solder an additional 2×8 pin header to the DAC+ DSP to connect the add-on board to it.