The Beocreate documentation is still in beta stage, but we’re working on improving it. If you miss something, please contact us.
If you want to upgrade a CX50/CX100 speaker, start here:
- Upgrade guide for the Beovox CX50 speaker
- Upgrade guide for the Beovox CX100 speaker
- 3D parts:Cradle, Plug
- Beocreate software installation
If you plan to use the board as a generic DSP amplifier, please have a look at the following documentation.
- Install the DSP tools on a standard Raspberry Pi Linux system
- Use the Beocreate amplifier with 3rd party software
- Create DSP programs using SigmaStudio
- SigmaStudio video guides
- Modify DSP registers on-the-fly
- Sample project for SigmaStudio: 2 Way speaker with equalisation