The HiFiBerry Amp+ is a high-quality, highly efficient Class-D power amplifier for the Raspberry Pi. Mount it onto the Raspberry Pi mode A+, B+ or the new Raspberry Pi 2, and you have a stereo audio system. You only have to connect your loudspeakers. It’s the ideal building block for multi-room audio installations.
- Up to 25W output power
- Capable of driving 4 Ohm speakers (also works with higher impedance speakers)
- Fully controllable from the Raspberry Pi
- 44.1kHz and 48kHz sample rates
- Digital-analog conversion included—no need for external DACs or sound cards
- Fully digital sound path for optimal audio performance
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi—no additional cables needed
- Only one 12-18V external power supply needed for both AMP and the Raspberry Pi—no need for USB power supply anymore
- Comes as a pre-fabricated kit—no soldering needed
Raspberry Pi compatibility: Note that the HiFiBerry Amp+ works only with the newer Raspberry Pi model A+ and B+, not with the older model A/B.