piCorePlayer installation and configuration
piCorePlayer is one of audio playback solutions that supports HiFiBerry boards. Follow these instructions to install and configure piCorePlayer.
- Go to https://www.picoreplayer.org/ and download the latest PiCorePlayer image.
- Extract the image file and write it onto a SD card using Win32 Disk Imager.
- Connect the SD card to your RaspberryPi and boot it.
- Direct your web browser to the IP address assigned to the RaspberryPi by the DHCP server.
- Click the Squeezelite Settings tab.
- Select your HiFiBerry board from the Audio output drop-down list and click Save.
- Once the system reboots you can control the audio player through your Squeezbox app of your choice.