[tabby title=”Raspberry Pi A/B”]
[tabby title=”Raspberry Pi A+/B+”]
Check out the HiFiBerry Amp+
Note that the HiFiBerry Amp is discontinued. The successor is the HiFiBerry Amp+.
The HiFiBerry Amp is a high-quality, highly efficient Class-D power amplifier for the Raspberry Pi. Mount it onto the Raspberry Pi and you have a stereo audio system. You only have to connect your loudspeakers. It’s the ideal building block for multi-room audio installations.
- Up to 2x25W output power (music)
- Capable of driving 4 Ohm speakers
- Fully controllable from the Raspberry Pi
- 44.1kHz and 48kHz sample rates
- Digital-analog conversion included—no need for external DACs or sound cards
- Fully digital sound path for optimal audio performance
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi—no additional cables needed
- Only one 12-18V external power supply needed for both AMP and the Raspberry Pi—no need for USB power supply anymore
- Comes as a pre-fabricated kit—just solder a small header onto the Raspberry Pi to connect the Amp
Raspberry Pi compatibility: Note that the current version of the HiFiBerry Amp works only with the older Raspberry Pi model A and B, not with the A+ and B+. For the newer models, please check out the HiFiBerry Amp+.