The new Digi2 Pro
You might already have seen it: The Digi+ Pro has been replaced by the new Digi2 Pro. The new board is similar to Digi+ Pro:
- It uses the same SPDIF transmitter chip and output transformer.
- It uses the same dual-domain clock design. This allows the Digi to perfectly match both 44.1 and 48kHz sample rates.
- It can still be equipped with an BNC jack (DIY!)
- The output stage design has been improved for better signal quality on the RCA output.
- It can now be used with our DSP add-on board. This allows you the same kind of DSP sound processing as it is already possible with the DAC2 HD and DAC2 Pro.
- The board is black – it just looks cooler 😉
March 30, 2021